Framed Shirt DOUBLE
Double Shirt Framing Service
Our Double Shirt Framing Service is the perfect way to showcase 2 shirts to the maximum. This package includes a plaque for your personalised text.
For variations on the theme contact us for a quote.
Please note this Service is Only Suitable for Small, Medium and Large Shirts. Please contact us for prices on additional shirt sizes.
We use specialised framing tape and tiny pins to keep your shirt in place. This means that there is no damage to your shirt. Things such as glue and/or tack guns can permanently damage your precious shirt, so it's a no go for us!
Do you want to tweak this option or want something fully custom? If our options on our website aren't quite what you are after, please contact us. Our team are here to fully customise your frme so it is perfect, for you.
Please Note: Our shirt framing service is suitable for football (soccer) shirts, rugby shirts, cricket tops, and any similarly sized clothing or apparel. It is NOT SUITABLE for American sporting apparel or memorabilia such as American Football (NFL) Jerseys, basketball vests or baseball jerseys as these are often larger than standard UK clothing sizes and do not adequately fit in our standard mounts. To purchase a shirt framing service suitable for an American sports top please get in touch.
How does the order process work?
Our framing and collection/shipping process works as follows:
- Select the framing service you require (or get in touch for a bespoke price) and we will send you an order confirmation email. In the email we ask for some extra information which isn’t collected online. The order confirmation email will outline the next steps too.
- Feel free to pop down to our showroom or post your item to us. We recommend that you us a tracked, fully insured service.
- Once we have received your item(s) we will professionally frame them with extreme care and expertise.
- We will then carefully pack your frame in our custom made boxes and contact you when it is ready for collection from our Sheffield address.
- The typical lead time for framing service is typically 10-15 working days. Subject to our terms and conditions.
If you have any further questions regarding please feel free to get in touch through our Contact page.